General Contest Rules
Be sure to read before you play!
1. Unless otherwise noted you must be 18 years or older to play contests.
2. Listeners may only win once per thirty days unless Hall Communications, Inc. specifies otherwise.
3. One winner per household/address every thirty days.
4. Winners are responsible for all taxes as a result of winning their prize.
5. Employees of WILIAM, Hall Communications, Inc., any eastern Connecticut media entity, other sponsors of the promotion and their immediate families are not eligible to win.
6. Listeners may not win for another person.
7. Winners will need a photo I.D. when claiming prizes.
8. All prizes must be picked up at the station office within 30 days. Prizes will not be mailed. Station office is located at 720 Main St in Willimantic. Office hours are Monday – Friday, 9am – 5pm.
9. Winners are responsible for any costs/fees associated with their prize.
10. Hall Communications, Inc. reserves the right to substitute prizes with a prize of equal value.
11. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for WILIAM and/or Hall Communications, Inc. to use the winner’s name, voice, and/or likeness for promotional purposes.
12. Prizes are non-transferable and non-exchangeable.
13. Hall Communications, Inc. is not responsible for any injury that may occur in regard to contests or prizes.
14. Hall Communications, Inc. Reserves the right to modify the rules as necessary.
15. Decisions of Hall Communications/WILIAM are final.